- We deliver all over the world (without exception).
- The products are delivered to the address you mentioned on your order
- We use Poste services
- All our parcels are delivered with signature
Switzerland: 9 CHF
France, Spain, Belgium (Mondial Relay):
De 0 kilos à 2 kilos: 7 CHF.
De 2 à 5 kilos: 9 CHF.
De 5 à 10 kilos: 12 CHF.
Europe: 26.00 CHF
USA: 29.00 CHF
The price includes all the expenses; however it is possible that the customs of your country take taxes of importation or others. These taxes are not under the responsibility of nNostalgeek.ch
Shipping delay: Orders are sent up to 7 working days after receipt of payment. The deadlines may be longer during events where Nostalgeek.ch is present or during the holidays of the members of the site.
Delivery deadlines: the indicated delivery deadlines are approximate, they can vary according to the country of destination, Nostalgeek.ch cannot be held responsible.
Area – approx. deadline:
Switzerland 3 days
Europe 7 to 15 days
USA 12 to 20 days
Modality of delivery: all parcels are delivered by the mail delivery services with signature.
Article 7: Responsibilities
In case of not delivery of an order or a part of an order, you have 1 month maximum (from the date of the departure of our warehouses) to protest. Beyond this deadline, we will not accept any complaint.
Article 8: Right of retraction
The consumer has a deadline of 7 working days from the delivery date of the order, to return any article not suiting him/her and to ask for the exchange or the refund, without penalty, with the exception of the return expenses.
Before returning the parcel, you must have received a code of confirmation.
The product will have to be return in good condition, in its original packing and not used.
In sales period: the sale articles on the website will not be taken back and exchanged.
Procedure of return:
You have a deadline of 7 days from the reception of your parcel to communicate our customer services your wish to return the product and a deadline of 15 days to return the product.
To make a return:
A request to our customer services must be made to attribute you a number of return.
This request can be made by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of a retraction you will pay the return expenses.
- Return expenses for a product declared not ok or defective in the delivery, will be paid by Nostalgeek.ch basing itself on the method of dispatch of origin.
If 9.00 CHF of preparation and expedition expenses are mentioned on your invoice, they will also be paid by Nostalgeek.ch.
- The right of return will be only accept for the complete products, in their original state, with a copy of the purchase invoice and a picture joining all the products of the order. Incomplete and damaged returned articles or made dirty by the customer will not be accepted and taken back.
- After receiving and validating the return of the parcel, we will make an exchange, a credit note or a refund with a deadline of 10 days according to your choice.